Main Article Content
Drugs, vaccines, injectable anesthetics or other agents are to be administered, one or more of several different routes may be selected. The routes selected are governed by the nature of the agent being administered, the animal, the purpose of the administration and other factors.
Fluid Drugs Administration
As our aim is to disseminate original research article, hence the publishing right is a necessary one. The publishing right is needed in order to reach the agreement between the author and publisher. As the journal is fully open access, the authors will sign an exclusive license agreement.
The authors have the right to:
- Share their article in the same ways permitted to third parties under the relevant user license.
- Retain copyright, patent, trademark and other intellectual property rights including research data.
- Proper attribution and credit for the published work.
For the open access article, the publisher is granted to the following right.
- The non-exclusive right to publish the article and grant right to others.
- For the published article, the publisher applied for the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
How to Cite
Hidayat, R., & Patricia Wulandari. (2021). Fluid and Drug Administration Procedure Animal Model in Biomedical Research. Bioscientia Medicina : Journal of Biomedicine and Translational Research, 5(8), 773-779. https://doi.org/10.32539/bsm.v5i8.312