Main Article Content
Cervical cancer in Indonesia in 2018 ranks second in cancer in women in Indonesia with an incidence rate of 348.809 cases with a mortality rate of nearly 60% of the incidence, namely 207.210 deaths. Deaths from cervical cancer are projected to continue to increase and are estimated to reach 12 million deaths by 2030 if not treated properly. The incidence of cervical cancer in Indonesia is estimated to have 180.000 new cases per year and the death rate is thought to reach 75% in the first year. This death is mainly associated with the majority of newly diagnosed patients who are already at an advanced stage (70% of cases) and are already at the terminal stage at the time of diagnosis.
As our aim is to disseminate original research article, hence the publishing right is a necessary one. The publishing right is needed in order to reach the agreement between the author and publisher. As the journal is fully open access, the authors will sign an exclusive license agreement.
The authors have the right to:
- Share their article in the same ways permitted to third parties under the relevant user license.
- Retain copyright, patent, trademark and other intellectual property rights including research data.
- Proper attribution and credit for the published work.
For the open access article, the publisher is granted to the following right.
- The non-exclusive right to publish the article and grant right to others.
- For the published article, the publisher applied for the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.