Main Article Content
Introduction: Breast cancer cases are increase and fast becoming the leading cause of oncologic mortality among women worldwide. Delay in management will worsen the prognosis of breast cancer patients. The poor prognosis is correlate with high grade of breast cancer malignancy. Histology can be used as an indicator to assess the grade of breast cancer malignancy. In addition, a high predictive value of lymphocyte-monocyte ratio (LMR) has been suggested to indicate favorable prognosis of various cancer, and used as parameters for assessing breast cancer prognosis.
Method: This study is a quantitative research, using an observational approach. Laboratory examination results are collected from 43 breast cancer patients who will conduct treatment at Urip Sumoharjo Hospital from June to September 2019. Data are processed by the Spearman rank test using SPSS 22.0.
Results: Correlation test results between lymphocyte-monocyte ratio with histological grading of breast cancer obtained a P value of 0.376.
Conclusions: Lymphocytes to monocytes ratio (LMR) value cannot be utilize as a parameter for evaluating prognosis of breast cancer.
As our aim is to disseminate original research article, hence the publishing right is a necessary one. The publishing right is needed in order to reach the agreement between the author and publisher. As the journal is fully open access, the authors will sign an exclusive license agreement.
The authors have the right to:
- Share their article in the same ways permitted to third parties under the relevant user license.
- Retain copyright, patent, trademark and other intellectual property rights including research data.
- Proper attribution and credit for the published work.
For the open access article, the publisher is granted to the following right.
- The non-exclusive right to publish the article and grant right to others.
- For the published article, the publisher applied for the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.