Main Article Content
Rasbora agrotynea (local name : Seluang ) is a fish native to Sumatera, Malaya and Borneo. This fish has a potential as a local wisdom for supplementation of omega 3 and omega 6. In Sumatera, Seluang fish was used as traditional food.
Aim of Study
Aim of this study to explore the efficacy of seluang fish oil in body weight, lipid profile, adiponectin and leptin level in Wistar Rats-Induced High Fat Diet
This study was an experimental study , pre-post test with control group design. The sample in this study was 30 male rats, 8 weeks old, weight 150-200 gram. Rats were given high fat diet and seluang fish oil at dose of 0,1 , 0,2 and 0,4 mL/200 gr BW/day for 2 weeks. Seluang fish oil was extracted by distilation methods. The results of this study were assayed by SPSS 18.
Seluang fish oil 0,4 mL/200 gr BW was more potent to reduce body weight gain, triglyseride level, leptin and increase adiponectin level than seluang fish oil 0,1 mL/200 gr BW, 0,2 mL/200 gr BW, negative control and positive control.
Seluang fish oil had a potention to reduce body weight, triglyceride, leptin and increase adiponectin level.
Keywords: Seluang fish Oil â€“ body weight- triglyserida â€“ leptin - adiponectin
As our aim is to disseminate original research article, hence the publishing right is a necessary one. The publishing right is needed in order to reach the agreement between the author and publisher. As the journal is fully open access, the authors will sign an exclusive license agreement.
The authors have the right to:
- Share their article in the same ways permitted to third parties under the relevant user license.
- Retain copyright, patent, trademark and other intellectual property rights including research data.
- Proper attribution and credit for the published work.
For the open access article, the publisher is granted to the following right.
- The non-exclusive right to publish the article and grant right to others.
- For the published article, the publisher applied for the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.