Even though the authors retain the copyright of their original material, by publishing in the BioScientia Medicina the authors should have agreed to the following contractual terms:
- The copyright of all the materials and the contents on this journal website (including the text, site code, photographs, images, audio material, video material, etc.) is owned by BioScientia Medicina.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
For Contributors (Author, Reviewer, Reader, etc)
BioScientia Medicinaallows to use the website and its content according to the following term:
- View and look this website and all the content provided this website using a computer or mobile device by a web browser.
- Copy and store this website and the material on this website in your web browser cache memory, and print pages from this website for non-commercial use.
- All articles published by Academic Journals are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. This permits anyone to copy, redistribute, remix, transmit and adapt the work provided the original work and source is appropriately cited.
- BioScientia Medicinadoes not grant the contributors any other rights concerning this website and all the material on this website.
- Contributors are allowed to request permission to use the copyright materials on this website by asking to contact : firstname.lastname@example.org